This is Episode 2 of The Loveable Podcast, and the first week of our on-line book club! We got together on Facebook Live, read Week 1 of Loveable’s companion book (which is available nowhere else), and had a great discussion about it. You can hear it all in this week’s episode…
In this week’s episode, you’ll find out:
- The secret to discovering your truest, worthiest, most loveable self.
- The reason we forget who we are.
- The reason we fill our lives with so much doing and activity.
- A practice for creating more space and stillness in your mind and your life.
- The challenges inherent in that practice.
- How to give yourself grace as you seek to establish new and healthy habits in your life.
Friends, already this is the most helpful book club I’ve ever been a part of. Now, you can join it too, by listening to the episode below or on iTunes.
[smart_track_player url=”https://media.blubrry.com/the_loveable_podcast/content.blubrry.com/the_loveable_podcast/Loveable002.mp3″ title=”Week 1: Doing Is the Enemy of Becoming” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” tweet_text=”Don’t miss episode 2 of The Loveable Podcast!” hashtag=”LoveableTheBook” twitter_username=”DrKellyFlanagan” ]
In his debut novel, Kelly weaves a page-turning, plot-twisting tale that explores the spiritual depths of identity and relationships, amidst themes of healing, grace, faith, forgiveness, and freedom.
Connect with Kelly
Dr. Kelly Flanagan is a psychologist, author, consultant, and speaker who enjoys walking with people through the three essentials of a truly satisfying life: worthiness, belonging, and purpose. His blog writings have been featured in Reader’s Digest, The Huffington Post, The 5 Love Languages, and the TODAY Show. Kelly is the author of Loveable and True Companions.