Welcome to Episode 3 of The Loveable Podcast! Join us, as we read and discuss Week 2 of Loveable’s companion book (which is available nowhere else). It was another great conversation, this time about why most rest isn’t very restful at all…
This week’s episodes includes:
- A conversation about last week’s mindful breathing practice.
- Resources for honing your breathing practice and making it a habit.
- A redefinition of rest as an inner condition, rather than a set of outer circumstances.
- An exploration of the reasons we don’t take advantage of opportunities to rest.
- Practices for resting in the quiet spaces of life.
- Practices for cultivating a restful mind even amidst the busyness of life.
- A crazy idea about how to dramatically increase the odds of restfulness in your home.
- A teaser about the next episode entitled, “Replacing Suffering with Presence.”
Friends, these conversations just keep getting better. I’m thrilled for you to hear this one. Listen to the episode below, or on iTunes.
This is Episode 2 of The Loveable Podcast, and the first week of our on-line book club! We got together on Facebook Live, read Week 1 of Loveable’s companion book (which is available nowhere else), and had a great discussion about it. You can hear it all in this week’s episode…
In this week’s episode, you’ll find out:
- The secret to discovering your truest, worthiest, most loveable self.
- The reason we forget who we are.
- The reason we fill our lives with so much doing and activity.
- A practice for creating more space and stillness in your mind and your life.
- The challenges inherent in that practice.
- How to give yourself grace as you seek to establish new and healthy habits in your life.
Friends, already this is the most helpful book club I’ve ever been a part of. Now, you can join it too, by listening to the episode below or on iTunes.
Welcome to Episode 1 of The Loveable Podcast. In this introductory episode, I give you a behind-the-scenes glimpse at my story, share details about the podcast, narrate the introduction to Loveable’s companion book (which is available nowhere else), and tell you how you can participate in future episodes…
The two deepest desires of every human heart are to love simply and live fully. So why do our relationships remain so complicated, and why do our lives sometimes ring so hollow? Because neither love nor life can be truly embraced until you, and only you, have embraced your truest, worthiest self.
In my book, Loveable, I explore how embracing our worthiness is the foundation upon which we can find true belonging and live a purposeful life. Loveable has been described as “a handbook for how to be human.” Now, in this podcast, I want to give you the tools for living fully into who you are and why you are here.
I’m excited to tell you all about it and to share with you the introduction to Loveable‘s companion book. Listen in!