“The world we live in is aching with loneliness. Yet, we are rarely aware of it, because in a loud and crowded world, loneliness has a thousand busy disguises.”
In Episode 27 of The Loveable Podcast, we discuss how our mass connection culture produces fake news and fake belonging, we explore the necessary requirements for true belonging, and we identify the one word that will help you build true belonging over a lifetime.
Here are just a few of the takeaways from this week’s episode:
- For true belonging to happen, the only requirements are an awareness of our shared humanity, and a willingness to reveal our shared humanity.
- The people we belong to not only tolerate our growth and transformation, they encourage it.
- The core reality of our existence is wholeness and belonging; our task is to become aware of this.
- You can’t find peace by seeking it, but by cultivating the conditions that give rise to it.
- Belonging can be created in any moment when someone is truly seen and heard.
- Belonging does not require total transparency; it requires total presence.
- Belonging can be found in a moment, but it requires a lifetime to build.
You can listen below or on iTunes!
You can leave a comment by clicking here.