“Experiencing our worthiness does not lead us to believe we are self-sufficient; it helps us to be at peace with the knowledge that we are insufficient. We are interconnected. Interdependent. As big as a limitless soul, but as small and as fragile as a human body.”
In Episode 18 of The Loveable Podcast, we focus on the truest fruit of embracing our worthiness: embracing the worthiness of everyone else as well, and remembering that we are all ultimately connected.
This week’s episode explores the following topics:
- How to relinquish our attachment to mental narratives that keep us miserable.
- Why allowing ourselves to feel sadness and pain paradoxically produces energy, creativity, and joy.
- The importance of asking for a mentor or guide if venturing into our emotions becomes overwhelming.
- How embracing our own worthiness helps us to raise kids who have a resilient sense of worthiness.
- Why life is about connection, not competition.
- A challenge to identify the people in your life who have been the voice of grace to you.
- A practice to cultivate awareness of, and gratitude for, your connection to others.
- A teaser about the next episode entitled, “A Kid Named Lonely.”
You can listen below or on iTunes!
You can leave a comment by clicking here.