“Embracing your worthiness is up to you and you alone—we cannot truly receive love until we have embraced that we are worthy of love. However, we all need someone to walk with us as we do so. We don’t depend upon this person for our sense of worth, but we can lean upon them when the going gets tough.”
In Episode 10 of The Loveable Podcast, we talk about what to do when the healing journey gets a little too messy to walk alone…
This week’s episode includes:
- A conversation about how to learn from your pain, attend to your anger, and short-circuit your panic attacks.
- A discussion about how emotional pain expresses itself in the body, and how practices such as yoga can help us to relearn our relationship to it.
- Another way to approach prayer, especially when your praying feels unhelpful, or even counterproductive.
- An encouragement about the cyclical nature of healing and growth.
- Why asking for help is an expression of a sense of worthiness.
- How to find a good therapist when you don’t know where else to look.
- A helpful (pun intended) list of reasons we resist asking for help, and even resist receiving the help we’ve already asked for.
- A teaser about the next episode entitled, “Why Shame Is the Beginning of Your Story (Not the End of It).”
You don’t have to do any of this living and healing and transforming alone. I think you’ll find here the encouragement to believe that and act upon it. You can listen below or on iTunes.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.