Welcome to Episode 3 of The Loveable Podcast! Join us, as we read and discuss Week 2 of Loveable’s companion book (which is available nowhere else). It was another great conversation, this time about why most rest isn’t very restful at all…
This week’s episodes includes:
- A conversation about last week’s mindful breathing practice.
- Resources for honing your breathing practice and making it a habit.
- A redefinition of rest as an inner condition, rather than a set of outer circumstances.
- An exploration of the reasons we don’t take advantage of opportunities to rest.
- Practices for resting in the quiet spaces of life.
- Practices for cultivating a restful mind even amidst the busyness of life.
- A crazy idea about how to dramatically increase the odds of restfulness in your home.
- A teaser about the next episode entitled, “Replacing Suffering with Presence.”
Friends, these conversations just keep getting better. I’m thrilled for you to hear this one. Listen to the episode below, or on iTunes.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.