This is Episode 2 of The Loveable Podcast, and the first week of our on-line book club! We got together on Facebook Live, read Week 1 of Loveable’s companion book (which is available nowhere else), and had a great discussion about it. You can hear it all in this week’s episode…
In this week’s episode, you’ll find out:
- The secret to discovering your truest, worthiest, most loveable self.
- The reason we forget who we are.
- The reason we fill our lives with so much doing and activity.
- A practice for creating more space and stillness in your mind and your life.
- The challenges inherent in that practice.
- How to give yourself grace as you seek to establish new and healthy habits in your life.
Friends, already this is the most helpful book club I’ve ever been a part of. Now, you can join it too, by listening to the episode below or on iTunes.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.